Full-grain French leather
Manufactured and fitted entirely by hand in France
– 2018 EDITION –
Cordura visor which is compatible with the EGIDE shield
- The Atlas Camel is a cycle helmet which is manufactured and fitted entirely by hand in France
- Using treated, full-grain leather: 100% water-repellent, anti-UV and with long-lasting resistance to any surface damage
- Ivory stitching
- EC EN 1078 standard certification (for cycling use)
- Available in 5 sizes: S, M, L, XL and XXL (from 54 cm to 62 cm)
- Weight: only 460g
- Helmet fitted with a visor which makes it possible to fit a shield (available as an option)
- Unisex model: for men and women
- Comes with an inner lining and a carry bag
S, M, L, XL, XXL
Goods delivered by Colissimo
Free Exchange and Returns.
If you have any questions, please call our team on 09 81 42 07 29 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Designed from breathable foam, it is fully removable and machine-washable.
4 ventilation channels
4 air vents
EGIDE helmets are designed and manufactured by hand in France at our workshops.
Each helmet complies with the European safety standards. The certification tests are conducted in collaboration with a leading French laboratory.